Saturday, August 30, 2008

MODE

My mode for this week is lazy mode… hahhaa…. Have we heard of this mode before. Like our handphone or computer, they have mode. We should always put a positive mode but I had a lazy mode. I barely out of my house sleeping comfortably in my nice and cool room. I opened my eyes then get ready to school. Back home preparing meal then watch TV until the TV watch me. I tried to read lecture notes but only 5% enter and sat comfortably in my head. The rest flew back to the notes. I tried to find an easy and nice topic that I can produce a thesis out of it. But I’m blank and I still could not get anything. Zero….. I hope I can do better than this.

I hope I can get a good topic and I could produce a good thesis and pass my program.

Probably I will write about Pelan Induk Pembangunan Pendidikan. I have not decide specifically about what but hopefully I can write and do some research about its relationship with leadership traits.

Enough of my thesis. Next week I hope I can use more productive mode.

No comments: