Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BE THANKFUL

Everyday we grumble about this and that. From big matters to small ones. Recently our fuel price increased. It actually caused politic chaos. Pity those who have power to put price on our fuel. All curses thrown into him without considering pros and cons of his decisions. During this tough moment others take granted and add more heat into this matter.

Malaysian should be more considerate and be more relax. The word aggressive caused our neighbour country broken into pieces. North for this race and south for this religion. West for this kind of people and east for that kind of people. They can’t live with anyone but ‘themselves’.

Malaysia is a multiracial country. Our believes also different but until now we can live together. Have multiracial neighbourhood and are we willing to lose this harmonic life? I must say I WANT TO LIVE IN PEACEFUL COUNTRY FOREVER. How? Can we make it?

I say yes but it needs us to be one heart. We need to be thankful that God blessed us with peaceful country. We need to think before we do something. Before we do, think what will happen if i do this or i do that.

For my Malaysian friends.....
LOVE YOURSELF AND LOVE MALAYSIA

1 comment:

Interracialmatch said...

I came across an interracial community called +++Blackwhitemeet.com++ one year ago. I posted my profile there and met my black boyfriend. This is a club for black & white singles to find ideal match.