Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flood and Landslide vs Gaza's issues

What i am going to say here not to influence others but this is what i think my own opinion.
Sarawak hits by flood and worsen by incidents of landslide. Thousands were effected and still living in fear. At the same time Israel and Palastine are in war.
What i disagree about us Malaysian we care more about others and not our own people.
Yeah... sure the YBs busy trying to help but what can they do when others mind have others mission.
Who is going to help our people if not us. Would they come here and help us if the same thing happened to us? I hope yes. Because that how world should be isn't it.
Every morning when i turn on my TV watch news all i heard how we hate Israel and i sometimes questioned myself.... We help palastine because we hate israel??? I don't know but maybe.
Every time i turn on the TV i wanted to know how was Miri or Bau, Kuching. How was the flood or how was the landslide. But i heard nothing about that but more on hatred. I hate this i hate that and bla.....
Where are the reporters when there is so many incident happened in our own door step?
This is me and my own point of view and i have no intention to force others to accept how i think.

Love your neighbours and your enemies too???
Ouch.... if its me i know i can't but what to do that is what God teach us.... Right???
Not to hate others because they are also God's creation.
i wish i could.....

1 comment:

saran said...

Ponder on this dearie:

Psalm 122:6

Love you lotsa