Monday, February 18, 2008

My Blog

This week, I decided to stay back at school instead of going home meeting my love ones. Few reasons why and I did not regret it. I make myself busy from Friday afternoon until today. I actually did not rest except sleeping. I promised myself not to waste my time on games so I plan few things to do. Not all going on as I planned. I start with house chores. Washing tonnes of cloth, cleaning the kitchen and etc. Well, at last I can walk on my new mat and my quarters looks more homey. I also decided to create my own blog (at last) after Grace so many times advised me to do so. Meruked Tu’ is Lun Bawangs word. It means ‘really forever’. I have my own reason I choose this word. I hope through this blog, I can make new friends and to keep in touch with my all friends.

1 comment:

hornbill said...

u from betong ka???????????? aiyoh... i tot u from skei... kuang3